2. Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana has completed three years. In order to celebrate the journey, NHA is organising four days
hybrid (virtual & physical) event, Arogya Manthan 3.0 from 23rd – 25th September and 27th September 2021.
3. RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das said that there are signs that the world is emerging from the shadow of coronavirus. While delivering the keynote address at the 48th National Management Convention of the All India Management Association, he also said the time is right to plan for an economy that is stronger, more inclusive and sustainable.
4. Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya released the National Comprehensive Guidelines on post-COVID management to give guidance on long-term health issues.
5. President Ram Nath Kovind will confer the National Service Scheme Awards for 2019-20 today from Rashtrapati Bhawan through virtual mode.
6. Facebook India appointed former IAS officer Rajiv Aggarwal as its Director of Public Policy on Sep 20, 2021. The appointment of Aggarwal as Director of Public Policy will aid in defining and leading policy development initiatives for Facebook in India.
7. Family members of people who committed suicide within 30 days of being diagnosed with Covid-19 will be entitled to Rs 50,000 ex gratia assistance as per the guidelines, the Centre told the Supreme Court.
8. Assam : The Assam government has ordered a judicial inquiry into the incident of violence that took place during the eviction drive at Sipajhar in Darang district on Thursday as police tried to evict “encroachers”. At least two people were killed in police firing during clashes and around 20 injured.
9. Delhi govt has launched the 10-Hafte-10-Baje-10-Minute campaign on 22 Sep 2021, to fight against the dengue outbreak in the capital.
10. A Delhi court on Thursday adjourned to October 9 hearing on the bail plea of former JNU student leader Umar Khalid in the 2020 Delhi riots conspiracy case.
11. Karnataka: Union Minister for Ports, Shipping and Waterways Sarbananda Sonowal will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of three projects at New Mangalore Port on Friday (Sept. 24).
12 Maharashtra: The senior police official said, an action will be taken against road contractors for the death of people due to potholes in Thane in Maharashtra.
13. Maharashtra Teen Gang-raped Multiple Times for 8 Months, 24 Arrested, 2 Minors Detained. Offences were committed between January 29 this year and September 22.
14. Punjab: The Congress party on Thursday responded to former Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh remarks, who during an exclusive conversation with India TV called Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra as inexperienced.
15. Telangana: CM KCR aims to unveil a roadmap for the implementation of the Telangana Dalit Bandhu scheme when the state Assembly meets for the Monsoon Session from 24 Sep (Friday). The brief session would last till October 1. The Legislative Council will also meet simultaneously.
16. Ajay Gandhi, who played a significant role in taking the written word to the people at large through the Hyderabad Literary Festival (HLF), as well as the spoken word through ‘Manthan Samvad', passed away on Thurday. He was 65.
17. Bollywood : The National Organization for Tobacco Eradication (NOTE), an NGO, appealed actor Amitabh Bachchan not to be part of advertisements which promote Paan Masala brands.
18. The Defence Ministry on 23 Sep sealed a contract to procure 118 Main Battle Tanks (MBTs) Arjun for the Indian Army at a cost of Rs 7,523 crore, in a major move to boost its combat capabilities.
It placed the order for the Arjuna Mk-1A tanks with the Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF), Avadi, Chennai.
19. In a major terror crackdown, the Indian Army on Thursday eliminated three terrorists in the Rampur sector near Uri on the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.
The terrorists, as per the Indian Army, were trying to cross the LoC when the troops spotted them, and a gun battle ensued. In the gun battle, the three terrorists were killed, and a large cache of arms and ammunition was recovered from the terrorists.
20. US giant Boeing has awarded a contract to manufacture aerostructures of its newest tactical fighter F-15EX ‘Eagle II' to an Indian company. The move is seen as yet another boost to India's aerospace and defense ecosystem. Tata, Airbus To Ink Deal Worth A Whopping $2.9B To Make Military Aircraft For The Indian Air Force.
21. The contract between Bengaluru-headquartered Dynamatic Technologies and Boeing will not only contribute to India's Atmanirbhar Bharat (self-reliant India) campaign but also augment US-India collaboration in the defense field.
22. Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat has witnessed a multi-nation counter-terror exercise in Russia's Orenburg region that has been organised under the aegis of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO).
India has sent a team of 200 personnel for the nearly-two-week-long “Exercise Peaceful Mission” that began on September 13. Gen. Rawat is on a two-day visit to Russia and he attended the conference of the Chiefs of General Staff of the SCO member states in Orenburg.
USD 73.87 ?GBP 101.39
Karnataka : Benguluru
CM: Basavaraj Bommai
Gvnr : Thaawar Chand Gehlot
?Gold ₹48,030@10 gm 24 (Krt)
? Silver ₹60,600@ Kg
⛽ Petrol ₹ 104.70
⛽ Diesel ₹ 94.04
⛽ CNG. ₹ 55/kg
LPG : ₹ 888/14.2 Kg
BSE Sensex: 59,885.36
For latest news, first Hand written articles & trending news Join Saachibaat telegram group
Ch Narmada Naveen Kumar